Carla specializes in entertaining, interactive keynote speeches on
Change Leadership and How to Influence with Power and Purpose
Why Book Carla to Speak?
For over 23 years, Carla Rieger has been speaking on how to help people EMBRACE CHANGE, LEAD CHANGE and BUILD EFFECTIVE RELATIONSHIPS. Her uplifting, fun and interactive presentations to over 1500 groups, have captured hearts and minds around the world.
Help your attendees be more effective change agents through how they manage change and communicate their needs. She is the CEO of The Artistry of Change Productions, Inc, a training and consulting firm.
Her academic background includes organizational psychology, conflict resolution, adult education, creative writing and educational kinesiology. She has written four books including "Storytelling in Business", "MindStory Inner Coach", "The Heart of Presenting", "Presentations for Prosperity" plus hundreds of articles and 12 online learning programs.
In addition, she has 10 years experience in the performing arts, specifically comedy. As a frequent speaker, trainer, facilitator, coach, performer and consultant, Carla helps people communicate with power, purpose and passion.
We have heard only excellent feedback on your presentation, and everyone wants you back for next year’s conference!
Canadian Institute of Financial Planning
Our conference evaluations, and all the verbal feedback we heard, confirmed Carla’s popularity as our keynote speaker. The vast majority of responses rated the presentation as excellent.
Soroptomist International Conference
We loved all the humor, inspiration and passion – it was such an important message about how to change our mindsets when it comes to change.
Hr Mgmt. Association of Manitoba
VALUE ADD ONs: When you hire Carla Rieger to speak at your event as a keynote speaker and/or breakout session speaker, she also includes these services as appropriate:
- Interviewing a few typical attendees beforehand to ensure the content is relevant
- Attending a Meet & Greet at the event to get to know attendees and have personal interaction
- Creating a short promotional video to entice attendees to attend her session
- Doing 1-to-1 short coaching sessions with participants at the venue to personalize the content
- Article or Vlog for your newsletter to create buzz
- Webinar follow up a few weeks latter to answer questions
KEYNOTE SPEAKING TOPICS: Carla specializes in entertaining opening or closing keynotes. Participants leave feeling positive, inspired, energized, connected to others, and with practical tools to implement into their daily lives.
- THE ARTISTRY OF CHANGE: The Top 3 Habits of Highly Resilient People
- THE POWER OF LAUGHTER: Managing Change with a Sense of Humor
- PRESENTATION PROSPERITY: How to Give Live or Online Presentations that Engage and Motivate
- WIN OVER YOUR LISTENERS WITH STORIES: Discover 3 Top Ways to Inspire People to Action
the artistry of change
The Top 3 Habits of Highly Resilient People
Best Audience: Associations, Leadership Events, Staff Training, Marketing, Entrepreneurs
“Everyone is born an artist. The trick is to re-capture that innate ability as an adult and put it into all aspects of life.”
What happens on your team when challenge hits? Do some people get reactive and waste time focusing on the problem instead of working on the solution? If so, then this presentation is for you.
The #1 skill you need to be indispensable at work now is—the ability to unlearn and relearn again. As the world changes at faster rates, people desperately need practical tools to shift their mindset (and inspire others to do the same) to be appropriate to the situation.
After 11 years of research we have identified the top 3 mindset practices of people who tend to stay innovative, solutions-oriented, adaptive, centered, healthy, communicative and proactive in the face of constant change.
We call these people “Change Artists”. The skills of a Change Artist don’t actually need to be learned. They are innate skills that you just need to remember to access. These practices require hardly any extra time during your day, and simply train your brain to stay in as high a performance state as possible, no matter what is going on around you.
During this engaging and practical program your group will discover how to:
- understand different personality styles when it comes to handling change
- shift a reactive mindset to a problem solving mindset.
- turn complaints, resistance and setbacks into tools for positive change
- create the structures that inspire a culture of innovation
The Artistry of Change® is a powerful framework that blends diverse fields such as educational kinesiology, western and eastern psychology, change management theory, creative process models, and neuroscience. Witness how these fields are merging in exciting ways to produce the new ‘organizational artistry’.
the power of laughter
Managing Change with a Sense of Humor
Best Audience: Associations, Staff Appreciation Event, Client Appreciation Event, Entrepreneur Conference
Employers hire light-hearted people 50% more often than those who are more serious. Sales people and entrepreneurs with a playful style of communication tend to far outperform those who don't.
In addition, lightening up your life can help you:
- be more productive on the job
- deal more effectively with conflict
- build rapport more easily with new people
- see new insights to old problems
- be more relaxed and confident
- be more popular
- enjoy life more fully
All people, no matter what background or personality, can become more light-hearted. During this engaging and creative session, we’ll explore:
- Correlations between laughter and health
- How to marry work and play to enhance productivity
- Safe types of humor to use at work
- 6 mistakes to avoid
- Reclaiming your right to enjoy life no matter what
Experience the joy of laughing together, a celebration of people and life.
How to Create Presentations that Attract More Business and Inspire Positive Change
Best Audience: Associations, Sales Training, Network Marketing, Entrepreneurs
- Do people seem uninterested or resistant to your message?
- Do you need better clarity on what to say during presentations?
- Are you struggling with how to communicate the value of your offerings to others?
…then this program might just be for you. Win people over to your message with this step-by-step process.
Discover top tips for crafting and delivering presentations that build the value of your message to the specific people you are talking to. Discover how to:
- build better rapport with your listeners
- feel and act more confident
- build more relevance for those you are there to serve
- attract the results you need – more income, more credibility, more impact, more buy in
win over your listeners with stories
Discover 3 Top Ways to Inspire People to Action
Best Audience: Sales training, Associations, Entrepreneurs
WANT TO EXPAND YOUR INFLUENCE, CAPTIVATE YOUR LISTENERS OR CLOSE MORE SALES?
Those who tell stories rule the world. Think about it. All the great communicators throughout history use stories. Yet, most people in business just communicate using boring concepts and facts.
If you can learn to balance that with stories and examples, you'll notice people's engagement go up dramatically.
During this lively, entertaining and practical keynote, you will discover how to use stories, anecdotes and well placed examples to:
•move people from distracted to focused when sharing ideas
•help people understand a complex message more quickly
•shift people from skepticism to open mindedness
Experience the power of engaging your listeners no matter what the topic.
"Carla did our closing keynote at BC CRNS and also a hands on workshop. Our organization helps protect adults from abuse, neglect or self-neglect. I know her to be a brilliant presenter, and that's why we brought her in to help our people attract supporters through the use of stories. Comments included: excellent info on how stories affect the brain, getting started on a new story was so gratifying, and I now have a process for turning all my years of wisdom into a story that will inspire others - brilliant!"
Susan Moore - Regional Mentor, BC CRNS
WORKSHOPS AND BREAK OUT SESSIONS:
Carla is an expert in experiential learning. That’s why people stay so engaged during her sessions. Participants leave with specific, actionable habits that stick in the areas of change leadership, communication and presentation skills.
STORYTELLING IN BUSINESS
Best Audience: Associations, Leadership Events, Staff Training, Sales training, Network Marketing, Entrepreneurs
- Are your listeners not as engaged as you’d like them to be?
- Are you finding it hard to convey a complex message briefly?
- Do you love stories but aren’t sure how to craft them?
…then this program might just be for you. People who can craft their message in story form are indispensable communicators whether it’s a formal presentation, education session, running a meeting or one-on-one.
Most presenters need more stories, but either can’t think of any to tell or lack the skills to craft and deliver them well. During this engaging session you will discover:
- a template for creating stories that engage
- the do’s and don’ts of using stories in biz
- how to deliver stories for best impact
the art OF COMMUNICATION
How to Turn Differences into Win-Win Solutions
Best Audience: Associations, Leadership Training, Staff Training, Marketing, Entrepreneurs
Conflict is an element like fire: too much causes damages; too little and no transformation can occur.
Costly communication breakdowns often happen between people because of simple-to-solve issues. If not dealt with you can lose productivity, income, well being, customers and employee engagement.
Diversity of opinions between people can lead to decisions that are wiser and more sustainable. This program covers the top habits of those who turn differences into solutions. During this engaging and interactive presentation you will discover how to:
- practice 3 habits that prevent communication breakdowns
- communicate your needs without causing defensiveness
- switch from an unhealthy tension to a healthy discussion
- have touchy conversations that lead to positive outcomes
- win back trust and create goodwill where it was lost
Experience the joy of making open communication a part of your daily work life.
Training in teambuilding and recognition
Best Type of Event: Staff Appreciation Event, Staff training, Team Leadership event
The group that plays together – stays together.
A team, organization or company cannot move forward unless a core group of people act together on a shared vision.
Creating a culture of workplace enjoyment establishes:
- a web of goodwill
- motivation to serve and be loyal
- higher and more positive energy
- a solutions-oriented mindset when facing problems
Conversely, teams that operate from a foundation of scarcity, distrust, apathy, and reactivity end up having to deal with a host of unnecessary problems: absenteeism, high turnover, office politics, and costly communication breakdowns.
During this engaging and interaction program attendees will:
- celebrate big and small accomplishments
- discover structures that bring out the best in people
- build their “team esteem”
Experience the power of creating a thriving team culture.
OVERWHELMED BY YOUR TASK LIST?
3 Tools to Break Free
Best Type of Event: Conference Breakout Session, Staff Training, Leadership Summit, Entrepreneur Event
Rushing around overwhelmed and impatient is now epidemic. This state of mind has become normalized in our society. Yet, it doesn't have to be that way.
The costs to you, your work, your organization, family and society are huge such as:
- Foggy thinking leading to less productivity
- Health issues
- Relationship breakdowns
- Financial problems
- Lowered happiness and quality of life
Mindset is 80% of your success in project management. Most top athletes, musicians and business people hire mindset coaches to help them survive and thrive given the immense pressure of their role.
Project managers are under just as much pressure at times, and need these tools too.
Strategies will get you through for the short term, but for lasting results you need good practices of mind that work at both the conscious and subconscious levels for lasting results.
Benefits to attending this session:
- Lower your stress even under intense deadlines
- Get more done in less time with less suffering
- Help yourself and others be less reactive and more solutions-oriented under pressure
Experience the relief of being calm, cool and collected under pressure.
SPEAKING ON THE FUNNY SIDE OF THE BRAIN
Best Type of Event: Sales Training, Leadership Event, Speaker Training Program, Teacher's Conference, Entrepreneur Event
“Blessed are those who can make people laugh, for they shall never be without an audience.”
Here is a unique approach to unlocking your comic genius. If you want to stand out from your competition as a business communicator, you need to make people smile from time to time. Contrary to popular belief, being a more light-hearted presenter is a skill that CAN be taught. Discover how to tap into the funny side of your brain to:
- build rapport with your listeners
- open people’s minds to new ideas
- turn dry concepts into engaging stories
- make your message more memorable
Go to the next level with one-on-one coaching and consulting
Carla Rieger helps leaders and speakers with the latest in performance enhancement tools so you can be your best no matter what kind of obstacles you're dealing with. And you also get top communication and presentation strategies that dissolves resistance and open people’s minds to ideas, products and services. Her expertise is perfect for people in high pressure communication situations such as:
* motivating a resistant team or individual
* negotiating a sale or agreement
* public speaking (live or online)
* sales conversations
Whether you are a business owner, team leader, or sales person, HOW you communication is 80% of your success. Get the help you need to break free to the next level potential. Carla has short and long term coaching programs, group or individual, live and online, depending on your needs and the needs of your team.
Read more about all of Carla’s “Delighted Clients” including speaking, training and coaching testimonials.
About Carla Rieger
Carla Rieger is also a coach and consultant in the area of executive performance enhancement. She specializes in helping you lead and manage change more effectively. You learn how to create buy in and engagement in those you serve, AND how to increase productivity and the bottom line. What makes Carla different is that she also gives you tools for a lifetime to enhance your mindset. All the strategies in the world won't help if you have limiting beliefs that are blocking you. Often these blocks are below your conscious awareness. Therefore, at the strategic level you work on leadership, communication and presentation skills. At the intuitive level, you work on confidence, belief and manifestation ability...so that you build your capacity exponentially.